Thursday, September 22, 2011

New Fabric

I just purchased these beautiful fabrics. Some will be turned into gifts for Christmas. I know it is only September but with a baby due in December I'm trying to think ahead this year. Plus, it is an acceptable excuse to purchase fabric.


 I purchased this set of reds mostly because I don't have any reds in my stash.


I think I may use these pretty jewel colors for a quilt. I really love rich colors like these, especially for baby quilts.


Finally, I have been loving quilting and sewing with solids lately and I love fall colors. So I just couldn't resist adding this little set of fat quarters to my stash. Not sure what I do with them yet but I'm sure to use them eventually.

All of these were purchased from Sew Fresh Fabrics. They were so quick and wonderful to do business with and I love that they have unique fat quarter bundles were they mix some matching solids in with prints.

No comments:

Post a Comment