Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Pink and Turquoise Animal Prints


In the new house Sydney will have her own room. After looking at too much inspiration and becoming overwhelmed by the possibilities we have settled on a pink and turquoise room. I did not want a theme that was too specific that we would be limited or tied down to it. Sydney is very eclectic and definitely has her own style and I wanted to give her the freedom to express that through her room. 

Now that we have a general idea of what we are going to do I am having fun looking at different prints for her walls. Above are some animal prints I saw, here are the links.

  1. Hummingbird and Nest
  2. Narwhals
  3. Elephant
  4. Turquoise bird
  5. Egert
  6. Two-part Alligator
  7. Pink on pink Deer



2 comments:

  1. I love the turquoise and pink color scheme. We have a slightly different scheme for K's room consisting of seafoam green (actually Beach Blanket Valspar Paint) and a bright raspberry pink with splashes of purple, yellow, and orange in accessories. It's not totally finished, but it's mostly there. I love it! Sydney is going to LOVE having her own room and all that color!

    ReplyDelete