Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Swoon Quilt in Progress


I've been turning all these pretty little stacks into Swoon blocks. This pattern comes together quickly especially after the first block is complete. I'm close to finishing it up and I'll share more pictures soon. It has been good to practice half square triangles and flying geese blocks.


I have lots to learn for perfect piecing but I'm definitely happy with how they are coming together. Just needs a little ironing.


What are you working on right now? I'm linking up with Freshly Pieced today so if you have a few minutes go check out all the fun craftiness people are working on and be inspired.

1 comment:

  1. Those blocks look fantastic! I love the Lizzy House pearl bracelet fabric. I haven't caught the Swoon craze, but I certainly caught the granny square bug.

    ReplyDelete